cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 - "User Risk Analysis" is not showing any results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I need help on this issue that is driving me mad!

Whenever I run user risk analysis, it does not show me any results.

I didn't leave any filter empty.

I ran all sync jobs + risk analysis from SPRO.

RFC connection works right.

In addition, el offline parameter is in "YES" which is wrong because it is set as "NO" from SPRO. I don't know why this happens nor how to revert it.

So please SAP experts, Could you help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you are getting any logs in SLG1 when you run risk analysis. are there any violations ?

Check parameter 1052 -Spool File Location. is this located correctly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul! Thanks for your response.

Regarding SLG1, I've found error 405 (and other numbers) for the object "Process Control", but, since I'm not working with it, I didn't care. Here I leave the screen print of it.

Regarding parameter 1052, I can't find it! I doing the following path for it:
SPRO - GRC - AC - Maintain Configuration Settings
The only "risk analysis - spool" parameter that I found was "1053 - Spool type" which is set on "D" (database).

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this SAP Note 1580877 - Best practices in storage management for SoD analysis jobs for the issues in Risk Analysis.

parameter 1053 set to D wil allow you to store the log data in the table GRACSODREPDATA. try to set it to F and enter a file location in parameter 1052 as the setting 1053 parameter with F is a pre-req.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Almiron,

Could you please confirm whether this issue is resolved ? We are also facing same issue in our system.

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Almiron,

First of all please check your back end system communication user is locked r not check it once,that user may not be in lock status.

And before that check RFC connection(Back end system to your GRC system) is created with proper Naming convention or not mean RFC connection Naming should be capital letters.

And also check your connectors are assign to your connection group or not,and also check integration scenario is assigned to your connector r not

Please check these things and let me know.............