Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation View Error: calcEngine search on olapIndex failed

former_member194419
Participant
0 Kudos

- I have the Calculated Column: REJECT_REASON

- This REJECT_REASON is used in the restricted column TOTAL to filter some values and this works fine.

- But when I use this restricted column TOTAL to calculating other Measures for exemplo TOTAL2 the system shows the message error:

Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: [2048]: column store error: search table error:  [2018] A received argument has an invalid value;

View attribute "REJECT_REASON" was not found in schema: calcEngine search on olapIndex failed.

HANA DB Version: 1.00.70.00.386119

HANA Studio Version: 1.0.7000

HANA Model based on Calculation View and two Analytic Views

Anybody knows what's happening ?

Regards,

Rodrigo Silveira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Unable to perform analysis using charts getting an error.But data everything coming properly as per the calculation i have made in raw data .Also able to do analysis in Lumira using charts.

Can you help here

BR,

Gowrisankar

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "Sum" value getting generated is exceeding the limits of the data types you have defined. Give a higher datatype and it should work.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is the case it should display the error in LUMIRA and RAW DATA(table) as well but there I am not getting an error and it is perfect there also same data types i used

Why in only hana studio charts I am getting error?

BR,

Gowrisankar

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say in Lumira,

that you have tried to preview only commoditiyId and Productquantity?

if you are using more characteristics then definitely that may help in overcoming this exceeding the limit of the sum.

Did you try to change the datatype i.e if u are using INTEGER , try changing to BIGINT and then display? Create a calculated column and try to do the conversion if required and let me know if it is working.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right.Started working

Thanks a lot

BR,

Gowrisankar

former_member182302
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome