cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging of materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an requirement where I need to do free of charge packaging for export relateded items. That is I do not charge the customer or nor do i raise any bill for the same.

Can you tell me which item category I must use for the same.

I want to use the packaging function in sap. And are there any copy control settings need to be maintained for this item category for "delivery to billing document copy control"

thanks and regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Use can use item category KLN - Free of charge of item. make sure pricing, billing relevance are left blank and schedule lines are allowed during item category configuration.

you can use the standard copy control settings that are available in sap between delivery and billing document.

Reward if helps!

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

As Sai mentioned you can use Item category KLN. Make sure that in Config you select Reuired Config like Schedule lines allowed, delivery relevance etc. also in Delivery Item category make sure that this item category has Packing relevance as system would allow you to pack only if item category has packing relevaance Ticked.

Define and Select the Packaging materials accordingly. you can use standard copy control from Delievry to Billing.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini