cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification when Credit Block is removed on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement, where in when credit block(VKM3) is removed on a sales Order, I need to trigger an email.

How do we achieve this?

Thanks,

Koteswarrao A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Koteswar,

The easiest solution to meet this requirement is to have the logic written in a User Exit. You can do the following which should definitely meet the requirement of sending a Email Notification.

1. Create an Enhancement in the Include 'MV45AFZF'.

2. You can do the same in the Exit 'USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT'.

3. Check if the Credit Status(CMGST in VBUK Table) is 'D'(Document released by Credit representative) and then proceed with the logic for Email Notification.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This resolved our issue. Thanks for the response.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need for any enhancements or user exits. As correctly noted above, the same solution as in the OSS note may be used, which utilizes standard output functionality. The only difference is that the requirement needs to be programmed slightly differently. The rest of it (which partner this goes to, output type, etc.) is pretty much just basic output configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena, we will explore this option. This sounds to be the right way of doing.

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Koteswar,

1.First create a Z table to maintain the mail ID(Finance Person) of the person with the required parameter.

2.then create a Z program , which will send Mail to the person mentioned in the above Z table when Credit block is removed for a SO.speak to your ABAPer they might do this needful.

you can schedule the batch job for this also .

3.once it is Done then you can see it in SOST transaction.

Hope this helps to you

regards

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

I need to send an automatic email as soon as credit block is removed. There will be hardly 5-10 credit block removals in a week, for which it may not be wise creating a z program, z table and Scheduling a periodic batch job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write an enhancement for triggering an E-mail once the document has been released.

For this,please use the field VBUK-CMGST.Once this field has been maintained as "D",then an E-mail has to be triggered.

Please ask your ABAPer to do.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try with the standard configurations as suggested in the following note:-

• Note 677377 - E-mail to credit representative

The said note explains how to trigger an email when a sale order is blocked but your requirement is vice-versa which I am not sure, whether this will help you.  If not, try with FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1

G. Lakshmipathi