Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP10 Urgent/Normal Correction bug in Landscape Tab

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fellow Members,

I stumbled upon a strange issue in Landscape Tab of Change Document (Normal/Urgent) in SP10. When I have the retrofit system (Post Processing System) in the project; the Transport Status shows incorrect when the actual transport is done. For example XPL 250 is my Retrofit system, when I create a Urgent Change and import it to QAS system (XPL 200) the Transport status for XPL 250 system too shows "Imported" as seen below;

The actual TMS track is XPL 100 > XPL 200 > XPL 300 >XPL 400 and XPL 250 is Retrofit system.

If I dig into TMS import log of the TR i find it never got imported into XPL 250 (Post Processing System). Then why I am seeing in landscape Tab as imported?

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please try to check table /TMWFLOW/TRACK

SE11 - OBJ_NAME = Your TR number

and write after.

I will help to investigate the bug

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a Function group that reads logs from sattelite systems

/TMWFLOW/TRACK_OBJECT

FM that reads

/TMWFLOW/COLLECT_TRANSPORTS

From table as I mentioned /TMWFLOW/TRACK

Rg Dan

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Dan,

However, in the Target system Transport Log there is no mention of XPL 250 import as shown in the screenshot above. Then how does the FM picking the value of "Imported"?

Vivek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vivek,

Before all, may I confirm that you implemented all the notes combined with CHARM major correction note?

most of the bugs resolved by the major correction note for instance Master note for ChaRM on SP10 is 1860446

check the sap note  1874510 - ChaRM Reporting: incorrect request/task status

Thanks

Jansi

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks, Master Note is implemented and the note 1874510 says cannot be implemented.

Regards,

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Is it a customization request or workbench request?

If it is workbench, the transport will touch cross client data.. I am suspecting that might be the issue but still it should not show imported?

Otherwise , It's definitely a bug...

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Dan: Changes did not show up in XPL 250. XPL 250 is  not part of transport route so until I do retrofit there is no way these changes reflect there.

@Jagdish: They all are customization requests.

-Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Did you checked XPL 250 for changes ? or try to find this TR in SE01 f.e.

will check this out and write later

Cheers Dan