cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC Set in Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can someone guide me on How to use BC sets through Solman 'solar02' configuration tab as i came to know that -

A Business Configuration set (BC Set) is a management tool that allows users to record, save and share customized settings. Customers can either use BC sets provided by SAP (for select industries) or create their own.

I gone through several links but not able to understand exactly that how i am going to record ,save and share customized settings for Business scenarios ,processes and process steps.??

Please Guide me.

Regards,

Abhishek R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Have look this links,

Regards

Nayeem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I remember some time before you were looked for IMG objects issues with configuration tab, BC sets also very similar, once you create the BC sets and assign to the configuration tab, select the logical component and give the name f your bc set, you can activate BC set via configuration tab too.

very similar to al the other types, just double click or display , it should give pop to activate. For more on BC set creation, refer here Business Configuration Sets (BC Sets) and their use - Basis Corner - SCN Wiki

this also might help you instead of each and every objects discussion,

Thanks

Jansi