Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip activity type permissibility for Expense part

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to use trip activity type permissibility, grouping concepts etc. - as it is possible for Travel Planning - for Expenses in order to be able to differentiate the trip activities as per comany code. All company codes however, are using only one, same trip provision variant and one trip schema - 01.

Once I´ve mantained the groups and permissibility in Planning part, I have now two fields for Trip actiivty type on the Request screen. I would like to use only one, with permissibility possible. But the client is using only one trip schema, 01. TRV Planning is not being used.

Is there any way to do it?

Thank you

Best Regards

Emilia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilia,

I don't understand the problem. There are are three parameters below a schema of a trip provision variant to further distinguish customizing specifications and the overall process flow of FI-TV, these are (trying to loosely translate from German, might not be the exact English wording) KZREA (trip type by law) , BEREI (trip type by company) and KZTKT (trip activity type). Then, additionally, from the planning component, there's PLAN_ACTIVITY_TYPE (trip activity type only relevant for the planning module, has no function for the rest of FI-TV whatsoever).

I'm not really sure what confuses you, but if you do NOT use FI-TV-PL, then you can just disable PLAN_ACTIVITY_TYPE in FITVFELD_WEB and all is good.

Cheers, Lukas

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

HI Lukas,

Yes I was affraid I am not being clear enough here

So, let me retry. The requirement is to display different activity types for a group of users in the travel request  (KZTKT). All users are assigned to one trip provision variant. But a part of them should see in the KZTK field in trv request different set of trip activity types. 

Displaying different activity types for some users in the drop down is possible in trv planning, by creating groupings and determininig permissibility of trip activity types per grouping. But as you said, these activity types are only relevant for planning module. And I need this for the rest of FI-TV.

So I was wondering if this was possible to do.

cheers

Emilia

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilia,

now I understand. Then it's fairly easy by means of using the BADI TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING assuming you are using the WDA solutions. Method IF_EX_TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING~ USER_EXIT_CUSTOMIZING.

There you can change all customizing parameters before they are passed to the WDA framework, including "TRIP_ACTIVITIES" which holds the activity types that are later bound to the corresponding dropdown-box in the WDA.

Cheers, Lukas

emiliabrzosko
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Great input! This is very useful for me.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards

Emilia

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilia,

thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it worked out that way for you

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)