cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM No link to maintenance cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one Urgent change & TR also got created. Transport Request is also released now.

Now I am facing issue 'No link to maintenance cycle'. I checked the issue & ChaRM project was not consistent. Now I made the ChaRM project consistent. But still I am facing 'No link to maintenance cycle' issue even after Recheck action.

On this urgent CD I get two actions 'Recheck Urgent Change' & 'Withdraw'. Current status of this Urgent CD is 'In Development'.

As a workaround I created one more Urgent change by extending scope & taken ahead this new Urgent change to Pre-prod & Production.

Now I want to withdraw old Urgenct Change which is having issue 'No link to maintenance cycle'. I can't withdraw this Urgenct change as Transport Request in this urgent change is released. Either I am not able to proceed as I am not getting next action 'Pass Urgent Change to Test'.

How can I close OR withdraw this Urgent Change, I am stuck both ways.

Any ways to close or withdraw this Urgent Change.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Sorry, you have created a mess. Firstly, why did you released the TR in the first urgent change, when there was a scope extension in place and you have created a CD for the same.

The only way is to manually delete the TR from R/3. But I am not sure if system will allow you to do so. need to check...........

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohar,

Thanks. When I released TR everything was fine.

This issue 'No link to Maintenance cycle' came after I released the TR & tried to proceed further.

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Please see the blog

See the section

Completing inconsistent task lists (note 933705 clarification)

You have a report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT you can run with unconditional withdrawl for your change document. This should withdraw your change document.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may forcefully close/withdraw the Urgent Change using this report /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL_DB_UTILITY.

Give it a try.

Regards,

Vivek