cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation for Shipment Cost (VI01) based on Quantity*Distance*Rate.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m currently working in Transportation and Distribution (TD) i.e. shipment for IS OIL.

I have of requirement in while creating shipment cost document (Tcode: VI01), I want the calculation based on quantity (quantity shipped in bulk shipment document (Tcde-O4F1)). Currently the calculation which I m doing is Distance & Rate is getting multiplied (Ex: 1000KM X 3USD=3000)  which is coming from - Distance- from Bulk shipment document (O4F1) and Rate from Condition Record in TK11.

Now the I want the calculation based on quantity, distance and rate i.e. Quantity X Distance X Rate, the calculation for Distance X Rate is already coming. I tried a lot to get the calculation on Quantity but not able to achieve.

Can anyone can help me with a input regarding fetching the Quantity and the calculation.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

For your requirement you will need to write a routine program for the condition type in the shipment cost pricing procedure. Normal practice that is usually followed is to write a logic that, the difference between the quantity scheduled and the quantity delivered, that quantity difference is multiplied with the cost maintained in the condition record with the distance also.

Regards,