Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date-MTO case

surendergupta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In MTO scenario, i have entered one sales order where Confirmed qty is Zero since it is MTO.

Now sales order stock is created & i am trying to create the delivery & system is giving message- No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date.

I know there is no confirmation date available at item level, that's why system is not allowing me to create delivery.

I will be able to create delivery if i will open the sales order & run availability check, so that system will update the confirmed qty at item level.

My question is

1.  How commercial team (dispatch team) will create the delivery w/o touching sales order??? What is the work around or SAP standard solution??

2.  How system will update confirmation date at sales order-> Item level once stock is available (in MTO/MTS both)

Thanks

Surender Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your Second Question, System will confirm the stock in the sales order based on the Availability Check and Checking Rule configuration on OVZ9

If you check for this combination, the Field "CHECK WITHOUT RLT" field will control Automatic Confirmation of Sales order

If the requested delivery date lies within RLT Date are confirmed after RLT Date and If Request Date fall after RLT date , then system assumes that everything is completed and Confirms the stock

you can test by De-activating the check box and note the difference

I am not clear on your first Question

regards,

santosh