cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get CUSHDR mapping for Tradacom in Seeburger-PI7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a new requirement in which we are supposed to accept the messages with type CUSHDR (Tradacom type - Customer Information) via Seeburger and process them further.

We have PI 7.11 and also have a valid Seeburger License. I could also see some other mappings like INVFIL in Seeburger System Status section (See_E2X_INVFIL_V9), but don't see CUSHDR there.

I think we don't have this specific interface (structure) & its mapping in our landscape. I have also downloaded the DVD (DVD_CONSUMERPRODUCTS_SEEB_1.8.0) from ServiceMarketPlace (SMP) and checked there. In the DVD under ->zip->Message catalog->Tradacom->V9 I cannot see this specific XML structure.

Can someone please guide me from where can I get this structure & its corresponding Seeburger mappings ? Do we have to purchase it separately? Or will it be available free of cost from SMP? Kindly guide me.

Thanks & regards,

Rajesh Shinde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the MessageCatalog that is shipped with the DVDs is constanlty updated and enlarged with messages that are commonly used.  Unfortunately the CUSHDR is not being used as often as some other messages and therefor apparently not part of this catalog.

(however Seeburger should be able to provide it upon request)

Do you have some contact at Seeburger to check about this structure ?

(if not, feel free to contact me directly)

I would definitely not recommend to create TRADACOM-structures manually as they are rather complex and also have some specific counters included which might cause additional trouble.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Take the Seeburger BIC Mapping Designer and create your structure and generate the mapping for it.

Afterwards, deploy that on the SAP PI machine and refer to it within your communication channel.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dmitri,

I think we have standard xml structures for these interfaces, like for INVFIL we have a XSD and also a XML available when I downloaded the Seeburger DVD from SMP. This interface structure is available at same location as said above by me.

It will be too complicated to create a structure which complies with the standard CUSHDR structure. So I think if we can get the XML or XSD, Seeburger documents explain a way to create a mapping for converting it to xml format.

Kindly let me know whether we have a standard structure for it or not ?

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Rajesh

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If Seeburger does not ship the structure, you need to create it yourself

• from scratch
  • take an existing one which almost meets the requirements and modify that

Kind regards,

Dimitri