cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IFQ error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing contracting scenario in that i want reconsillation for challen so now Goos receipt select in Excise tab (Refer Subcontacting Challan) and saved, but here if child materail and parent materail have different unit of measurement then system throughing an Bellow  error  in J1IFQ if not then it will allow to me do J1ifq.I had checked  in materail master ,maintained alternative unit ,i had checked BOM that is also k but why not allowing to do J1ifq for the 101mateterail doc no.if different measurement is there.For eg Parent materail in Numbers and issuing child materail in kilogram.PLZ suggest.

The document does not exist

Message no. 8I072

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar kush Kindly refer the OSS Note what Lakshmipathi G had recommended it will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the material document your using in J1IFQ,

-Is posted correctly

-The year you are entering in J1IFQ is correct.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note addresses your issue

• Note 1755696 - Subcontracting issues when same number range maintained-57FC

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check the 541 Qty and 543 qty. and also check whether you have checked both check boxes(543 and 101) at the time of MIGO. reconcilliation will happen always for parent material.kindly check and revert

Regards

Maruthi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this error might not be for unit of measurement,

Kindly check the movement types grouping is maintained correct in SPRO for tax and goods movement follow the below SPRO path and check and maintain the same revert if any issues.

SPRO: Logistics/General/Tax on Goods Movements/India/Business Transactions/Subcontracting/Maintain Movement Type Groups

Mvt Group

Movement type

Special Stock

O

O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanq u Patil 545 movement type was not assigned so i did with special stock O in 0002 group now It is accepting 101document no in J1IFQ tcode but document was not saving throughing an error as Material AAPU000001 is not assigned fully, short by 2.000 PC    Message no. 8I574.kindly suggest.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Material AAPU000001 is not assigned fully, short by 2.000 PC    

Go through the following note:-

• Note 1808300 - Error 8I574 - Material XXXXXXXXXX is not assigned fully, short by XX.XXX

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the MVT assignment for subcontracting process in SPRO .

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanq u Renuga,

But for movement type assigned already becz of that nly it system allows me to J1IFQ for 101 mat doc no whose child materiel and parent materiel have same unit of measurement. Ryte?