cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unicode migration, phase 'Import ABAP', step testMigrationKey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum,

after successfully test upgrading our 46C MDMP system to mysap ERP 2005 ECC 6.0 SR2, we have entered the part of the Unicode conversion.

Export was successfull and we are currently installing the target system.

In the phase 'Import ABAP' we receive an error in step testMigrationKey.

Detailed information is as follows:

>>>

/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load: START OF LOG: 20070319103548

/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#11 $ SAP

/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load: version R7.00/V1.4 [UNICODE]Compiled Feb 17 2007 08:35:03/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load -dbcodepage 4102 -i test_MIGKEY.cmd -l test_MIGKEY.log -K 179fdeM50T0015qtda]y0190 DbSl Trace: SQL-Error -204 in function db_open

DbSl Trace: SQL-Error -204 in function db_open

sh: syntax error at line 1 : `(' unexpected

(DB) INFO: connected to DB(TFH) <b>ERROR: Unable to open H:\usr\sap\Q01\Export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_4_1.TOC(TFH) ERROR: OS error message: No such file or directory</b>/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load: job finished with 1 error(s)

/usr/sap/Q11/SYS/exe/run/R3load: END OF LOG: 2007031910355

>>>

Of course the directory and file are existing, I have granted all authorities to *public.

The file test_MIGKEY.cmd contains:

>>>

tsk: "H:\usr\sap\SAPinst\ERP\LM\COPY\DB4\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS-ABAP\dummy.TSK"

icf: "H:\usr\sap\Q01\Export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_4_1.STR"

dcf: "H:\usr\sap\SAPinst\ERP\LM\COPY\DB4\SYSTEM\CENTRAL\AS-ABAP\DDLDB4.TPL"

dat: "H:\usr\sap\Q01\Export\ABAP\DATA/" bs=1k fs=1000M

dir: "H:\usr\sap\Q01\Export\ABAP\DATA\SAPAPPL0_4_1.TOC"

>>>

I already altered the last statement to "/usr/sap/Q01/Export/ABAP/DATA/SAPAPPL0_4_1.TOC" to see, whether it is a matter of the notation. After that this step was successful, but the next step failed.

So I restarted sapinst with a new installation and entered "/usr/sap/Q01/Export" in the parameter Dialog "Media Browser > Software Package Check", Migration Export.

I was quite astonished to see that the error occured again and test_MIGKEY.cmd had the absolute same content than before.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Juergen Scheckelhoff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I think, I remember to a Unicode Conversion with Export & Import as well, where this error poped up.

As you are staying on the same OS and DB, the MigKey is NOT necessary. I went into the KEYDB.XML at that time and changed the state from ERROR to OK and then had a look if this would pop up at each R3load (which should be if you needed a MigKey). The result was, that it just worked through ...

=> Obviously the MigKey Check itself is a bit wrong ...

Regards

Volker Gueldenpfennig, consolut.gmbh

http://www.consolut.de - http://www.4soi.de - http://www.easymarketplace.de

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

thank you very much, that solved the problem.

Regards,

Juergen Scheckelhoff

Answers (0)