SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FM. Committed Budget 9G shows not allocated budget

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please I need an orientation 

Hello Experts,

Please I need an orientation

I need to work with the budget and pay the committed budget.

My question is if the committed budget (9G) follows the same treatment as the payment budget (9F)?

That is, does the beginning of the implementation loads the committed budget as budget payments?,? Also committed budget is released?

I have a case where the "allocable budget" column shows no values ​​for the 9G committed budget, but the budget shows values ​​for Budget Payment 9F.

Is this due to a configuration problem? o The budget commitment is not released?, if not released, then what is the procedure for the amount released into the show Committed budget?

Thank you

Augusto

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference between commitment ('committed' term is inaccurate and could be confusing) and payment budget is not in their management - which is the same -, but in their consumption rules, which are defined by FM update profile. Some documents will consume commitment budget, some - payment and others - both.

Regards,

Eli