cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchaser Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using ECS and SRM 4.0. How incompleted SC goes to Purchase Worklist and how to find to which purchaser the incomplete Sc is forwareded for sourcing.

Kind Regards

Vinod Raorane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM scenario you are using ? Which SErvice Pack in SRM is used ?</u>

<b>In Transaction - BBP_PD, you can find the Shopping cart / Sourcing Cockpit details.</b>

<u>Please refer to following Links.</u>

<b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply. We are using Exten Class Scen.. The prob we are facing is that the particular SC is not getting converted into PO eventhough SC is compete in all nature. It is going to Purchaser's Workilist.

thing is that Delivery Date is before the Approval Date. I mean the deleivery date is 22.02.2007 and the SC got approved on 16.03.2007.

Pl let me know how to see how to see the log or analysis for SC which not got converted into PO but going to Purch Worklist. Thanks

Regards

Vinod

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, your SC is converted into PO BUT an incomplete PO.

You just have to go to TA BBP_PD and check PO content .

For this, use BUS2201 (PO).

You will see warning or error messages.

You can do this with web access BBP_POC transaction.

Go in modify mode on your PO number and "check" the PO (button), warning or error message will be displayed, telling you why your PO is considered as incomplete.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

sum confusion. No PO made ot got converted from SC. I am not understanding why. This SC is going in Purchaser worklist. I want know where to access this purchase list and how to convert this SC in PO.

Thanks

Regards

Vinod

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

They should be wording issue as if you find somerthing into the purchaser worklist in BBP_POC, then you do have an incomplet PO.

If you speak about purchaser worklist into the sourcing cockpit, then you have to check the configuration point : "define sourcing for product category" .

Path : SRM SPRO -> Sourcing->Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchaser worklist

Only incomplete PO :

The dispatch is done depending on the purchasing group responsible for such product categories.

In TA PPOMA_BBP for the Pgroup node, check the responsability tab

For sourcing cockpit, there is a SPRO "define sourcing for product category"

Kind regards,

Yann