cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in calling RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In one of my scenarios I have called RFC to my R/3 server. But now ita throwing an error mail that user id/password locked. I am checking the messages in SXMP_MONI and it is showing the following description.

<b>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=10.6.4.55 SYSNR=00 GWHOST=10.6.4.55 GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner not reached (host 10.6.4.55, service sapgw00) TIME Sat Mar 17 07:46:10 2007 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -10 MODULE nixxi_r.cpp LINE 8684 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL SiPeekPendConn ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 4</b>

Can u please suggest what is the error and how can it be solved.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ya i have checked the RFC connection in SM%( and it is working and also I have tested the authorisation there for tht user and everything is working fine.

but still the error message is coming in SXMB_MONI in every minute.

Warm regards,

N.Jain

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check your RFC destination from r3 to XI (sm59) - if it's working?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the existance of Your R/3 system and also connection parameters in RFC Reciever adapter.