Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the inbound Idocs once place a Business system into a party

Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a Business System into the LSD (its a 3rd party system) and I create some communication channels to send and receive Idocs.

All was working, but for following some "good practices", I decide to include this Business System into a party.

I'm able to send Idocs from our PO system into this 3rd party system without any problem. But once this 3rd party try to send Idocs, the Idocs get stacked in the SM58, with the following error:

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043....

Our system is: SAP PI 7.31 JAVA Stack only SP Stack Number 08.

Is there any missing configuration that I should do?

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks all for your help, finally after reading a lot of documentation, I reallyce that is not possible to use a party when the sender system uses the Logical System as Partner profile for the Idocs.

Thanks to all again.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi thanks you for your suggestions,

I've found the problem but I'm not able to solve it. Using XPI_Inspector I found this:

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=K46CLNT140;TS=;AN=HRMD_A.HRMD_A07;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages;

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:250)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:171)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.InboundRuntimeLookup.<init>(InboundRuntimeLookup.java:88)

Seems that the CPA object is not refresh because is not getting the party (in the P/S/A value: FP)

The ICO is exactly with this P/S/A values except that there is missing the party value. (As I said before we are not using virtual receivers)

I try to do a CPA full cache refresh and the situation is the same.

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have added a party in the business system. So your ICO should include the party name as sender party

I think you haven't change the ICO to include the party name.

Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

In the ICO there is the party, the problem is the cache of the CPA is not getting the party.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked cache in the integration directory ?

Make sure the cache is green there and no red errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the Adapter engine cache monitor .Give the party name and you can find .

Thanks.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
Antonio_C10IT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replys, In my case Im not using virtual receivers.

Maybe is useful this errors that I find in the Log Viewer:

[JRA]serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID, Managed_Application_Thread_80, connectionId=XX-XXX.XX.XX.78|sapgw01|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app, BC-XI-CON-IDO) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean.onCommit(java.lang.String) method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean@43ec1580 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.ejb.jar*xml|IDocReceiverBean in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app.; nested exception is: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException (raised by system CH00SOI3|XI_IDOC)

Thanks in advance.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonia,

Please provide the configuration details to provide input.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your SM59 Connection XI_IDOC in ECC and run the test. Looks like you have Issue with Gateway.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the reply of Jean-Charles CARRET in below discussion

1941832 -
Resolve logical receiver party

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos