cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while approving requisition using Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I was able to configure the Purchase Requisition Approval apps in Fiori and I can able to see all the requisitions waiting for my approval.

When I try to approve the requisition, I am getting the below error as "Http Status 400" which is given in the attachment.

Could you please help to guide me in resolving the same.

Regards,

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Please apply the latest kernel patch if the issue is same as .

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Our NW release is given below. I think we are using latest one.

kernel release   = 741

update level     = 0

patch number     = 11

source id        = 0.013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

please check the URL that HTTPS and relevent HTTPS port is used.

Regards

Yashpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to approve, POST method is getting called and the status is coming as 400 - Bad request. when I copy the link from Network and place it in browser, I am getting error as "The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the resource identified by the Data Service Request URI".

Network tracking is given in the attachment.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Please test the URI from Gateway client /iwfnd/gw_client.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, I have copied the url and executed using Gateway client /iwfnd/gw_client with POST method. PR approved successfully in the backend. Problem is, if I approve from browser, its not working and I am getting the HTTP error. Could you please help us, how to proceed further n this issue. FYI: We are using Central Hub approach (NW as separate system). Regards, Sasi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

It is exactly same behavior as Fiori: PO/ PR approval: Bad request.

Please double check the latest kernel again.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, We are at latest patch level. kernel release  = 741 patch number    = 13. Still getting the same error. Regards, Sasi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I don't have other ideas. You can create a customer message and get support in official channel.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

I´m having the same problem ! All right test in Gateway client /iwfnd/gw_client. But via web browser, Http status 400 error. Did you have any solutions?

Regards,

Roger Vier

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Roger Vier,

Please check this.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa !

Solved !!!!

thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Roger Vier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger , We are still facing the issue and we have raised OSS Message. Could you please let me know, what you have done to resolve the same. Regards, Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi !

We apply the latest kernel (SP 19) and solved.

Regards,

Roger Vier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger & Masa, Thanks for the update. We to applied the latest  kernel (SP 19)and it has resolved the issue. Now the problem is, if we approve, its releasing the PR in the back end system. If we reject, its not deleting the line item in the back end system but the work item is completing successfully. Could you please explain the behavior in your system when we click on Reject. If I want to delete the line item based on Reject action do I need to implement '/IWWRK/ES_WF_WI_BEFORE_UPD_IB' BADI? Regards, Sasi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Please share the behavior when you reject PR item in SAPGUI inbox. Is it deleted?

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Masa, If I execute from SAPGUI inbox, it will open ME54N transaction and I will have the option to release or delete the line item. If I delete from there, its getting saved properly with deletion indicator set. This is the process, our client is following. Regards, Sasi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Please try this.

Reject the item in Fiori UI and check the workflow log in the transaction SWI2_FREQ.

Does it go rejected route and inform step?

Regards,

Masa