cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report grey for Production system but yellow for Quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We have below Solution Manager  & Production system(3 instances) is ABAP based only.

SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 - ST-SER    701_2010_1    0010

For our Production cluster system, the EWA report is generating Gray report since  2 weeks(February 2014) whereas for Quality system it is working fine.

We have compared the ST/PI, ST/API and SAPOSCOL version from OS level. It is same as that of our Quality system.

As per note - 1332428 - Missing data in service sessions from BW/CCDB, below is stated :

1) If this update has occurred in Solution manager 7.1 , then this should reflect in QAS EWA report system too? But it is not happening why ??

2) We also checked the note 1827116 - Rating not determined (Grey) at SAP EarlyWatch Alert

but unable to match our below error. How do we remove the JAVA error from Solution Manager ??

Please guide me...

Regards

Imaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please suggest...

The issue should not be in Solution Manager but in Production ...

Thanks

Imaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like as if the h/w info are not getting captured for the system. Also check the SDCC download in clustered production system if you see any warning message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please guide how do we check the SDCCN messages as we do not have access to SDCCN tcode in Production system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imaan,

Request your security team to provide access to SDCCN. For any issues with EWA, This Tcode access is needed as you will get the logs of the processed EWA sessions logs.

If you have access in any other client like 000 you can try to see the logs from there as well.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagadish,

I have tried to see the logs in 000 client.

But could not find any errors...What should I look into it...?

Regards

Imaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imaan,

For the EWA task -> Check the logs in prod and compare with QA.. and see if any abnormalities.

Run RTCCTOOL report from SE38 and check  in prod and QA are all green and same?

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdish,

We have checked the logs in both QAS and PRD...Could not find any abnormalities..

QAS EWA report is working fine though...

In SE38 for both QAS and PRD ,agreed that below has to be updated but then QAS is providing a color report and PRD a grey report...then somwhere else the issue has to be there...unable to catch it...It occurred all of a sudden in Feb month...

Even I checked the wily introscope in basic configuration tab...It is green...

Anyother factor to be taken...

Thanks

Imaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SDCCN, for PRD below is seen..

Thanks

Imaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was observed that since February 2014, the report is generating grey for Production system.

We found a difference in the last 2 reports with the addition of Java Stack component though our is a pure ABAP system.

As per SAP , this is a known issue. Resolved using note 1975679