cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report For reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I Need to give Functional Specification to ABAper regarding one client requirement.  in quotation i got 10 items and i am doing delviery only for 6 and invoice then the cusotmer says its enough so i am puting order for rejection and closing the quotation .

my client want to see in the report how much item i have rejected . in which table i can get the rejected items 4 qty

any idea how to attain this output in the report

Please any help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

This can be done in two ways.

1.As suggested please use T code VA05 can give the Desired Open Quantity--If you want price it can be done in a simple manner add one more formula in your Downloaded excel sheet.

Suppose after Downloading into excel:

order12345---Order qty(10)--Open Quantity(means Not delivered)-4 here keep a formula in excel sheet like(Open qty/Order qty)*Net value---So you can get the desired price in Excel.

2.Pl check --which shows the order qty and Delivered qty(any item once picked will be updated as deliver Qty)(to see this go sales order--Item-Schlines--pl see the column of delivered qty adjacent to delivery block column)--it will gives the idea to Abaper to write the code as required by client--if is so keen on Z-report.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all the feed back  have given the below logic to get the Rejected qty

hope its correct once the development is over

1)IF VBAP-ABGRU has a value then Pick the VBAP-VBELN and VBAP-POSNR pass it in to VBFA-VBELV and VBELV-POSNV, if VBFA- VBTYP_N If the value is C then collect the  VBFA- RFMNG against the VBFA-POSNV and add the available qty and subtract with the VBPA- KWMENGIf there no data for VBFA- VBTYP_N “c” then look for “J” then collect the  VBFA- RFMNG against the VBFA-POSNV and add the available qty and subtract with the VBPA- KWMENG

2) IF VBAP-ABGRU has a value then Pick the VBAP-VBELN and VBAP-POSNR pass it in to VBFA-VBELV and VBELV-POSNV and no values found then Display the VBPA- KWMENG QTY

Regards

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think : VBPA---KWMENG instead of VBAP-KWMENG(might be some typing error)

Also i forgot to tell you in my previous reply  in first point that you can get the desired Qty after adding your logic into the Code only--sorry for my mistake.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard report VA05 itself will show the required details.  Have you checked this?  Before going for any enhancement, try to convince your client to make use of standard reports as much as possible.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathi,

i tried to convince him he want a report this client everything is Z which is complicated one .

regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can Generate the Report in SQVI aslo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear siva,

I have done the same but still not able to GET The balance QTY like 4 QTY which needs to be displayed it query think its not possbile to do any calculation. if its possible please let me know thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have good knowledge of SAP Query - you can build this report independently. That way you will not need to have technical dependency. I try to build most of my reports using SAP query instead of having to depend on ABAP for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sridhar,

Have built a Query already which my client is using now but he is not able to Get the only qty that got rejected for that we need a calculation which is not possible in the query

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very much possible. You need an extra field and you need your ABAPER just to write the code for this. Get in touch with your technical team on this going forward.

Regards

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Reason for rejection code is available in VBAP table. You can also get the item quantity here.

Be clear on what are the selection criteria for this report  (inc. mandatory input fields) and what are the output fields required.

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i checked that before i am getting only the total SO qty there but i have done delivery for 6 already so i have rejected only 4 QTY which i need in the report ?  but in VBAP i am getting only 10

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need a "Calculated field" which stores this value of 4. Ask your ABAPER to design and put code for this.