cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Point Previous transfer of number..?

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to get previous transfer of measurement point number for equipments around 35000.

I used the tcode ie07 with previous dates but i got the present measurement point only. So i want how can i get the dump of all measurement points for all equipments...? can u suggest any other tcode or procedure or table related to my query... please reply me asap....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vara Prasad,

The dump you look for is available in Table IMPT  (through Tcode SE11 or SE16).

OR

Tcode IK07

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Jogeswara Rao K

0 Kudos

Thanks for fast reply...

in I have authorization for only se16n ...

in IK07 i need to go details... and i can see the old transfer of number...

instead i wanna see directly so that i can transfer the data in to spreadsheet...

pls suggest for any other i will  check for these too....

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vara Prasad,

1. A correction - The table I wanted to mention in the post was IMPTT  (not IMPT)

2. I understand your issue. I'm afraid this information will not be available in Standard Reports.

Jogeswara Rao K

Message was edited by: Jogeswara Rao Kavala

0 Kudos

Hi,

In IK07 or in IMPTT we can get the transfer of Measurement Point value for the given Measurement Point.  But Problem is EQ-1 having MP-1 with Transfer of MP-2, Now MP-2 replaced with MP-3. Now in IK07 we can find EQ-1, MP-1 and MP-3.  Now I need to find MP-2. This I can find in Transfer of Details History individually, But I need to get it in Bulk for all 35000 equipment MPs. Hope question is clear..

Thanks and awaiting for your reply.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My senses say ABAPer only can help in this issue.

I'll certainly come back to you If I get any clue.

Jogeswara Rao K

0 Kudos

Thankyou..

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Vara Prasad,

First, obtain the receiver Measuring Point numbers for your Equipments via t-code IK07 or table IMPTT

Then, select from the table IMPH - "Measurement and counter reading transmission history" for those receiving Measuring Points on field POINT. This allows you to see the relevant assigned Measuring Points by assignment validity period.

Use Excel or SQVI if you'd like to see data from both tables in one list.

0 Kudos

Thank U Sebastian... now its solved.

Thanks For all...

Answers (0)