Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts - Query on Active

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some alert categories setup for TRFC/QRFC/SXMB_MONI . Any alert categories that can be used for interfaces will be made active in the RWB specifiying the channel name etc.,

How do I assign or check that the TRFC  tcode should trigger this particular alert category. These alerts are already setup and I would need to know where to assign these.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam  - How did you configure the alerts for tRFC/qRFC? using CCMS or custom function module?

using the traditional RWB alerts i don't think you are receiving the alerts for queues..

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hareesh!

Yes, it looks like configured by CCMS only. How do I view this or configure for others?

Regards

Sam

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

If we create an alert category with naming like CCMS-QRFC, does it mean it can be called via custom function module or can this alert category be assigned somewhere in CCMS tcode RZ20.

I am having a list of alert categories and trying to find out where it is been assigned.  The ones related to RWB is easy to find as they are been seen in alert configuration of RWB. But the ones created for ABAP stack, I want to know where its been used.

Regards

Sam

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if I understood.

We create alert category on a bap stack using tcode alrtcatdef. Using this we create rules in rwb.

If you want to look the list of alert category check the tcode alrtcatdef.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam - Sorry but i'm not sure if there is way to find  the where used list for alert categories.

http://scn.sap.com/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/23/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-ale...

Answers (0)