cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement for my Client, courses are categorised as External & Internal.

External Courses provided by external company especially outside country, internal provided by inhouse or a tutor from local hire/external hire.

They do not want to schedule any online courses or WBT's or course curriculums.

Employees will just book in to courses which were scheduled.Rest all are offline .

My query is , in this case

1.how to update the status of the courses after actual completion which is offline.

2.What needs to be done for Followup as I dont get the booked participants list in my followup portal even after maintaining all control types.Wanted to mark the employees who took course as present or absent .Course is firmly booked.

3.When a course appraisal is scheduled, I get in display only mode in Portal even though the element level and template level access has been given.

My control options set for followup processing is:

CLT Backend C Followup participation without prof change activated

CLT Backend E followup pass result

CLT Backend K

CLT Portal     A

CLT Portal

E

CLT Portal K

CLT Portal B

Can anyone tell me whether the setting is correct?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

snandago12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rizwan,

Point 1: How to update the status of the courses after actual completion which is offline?

Answer: Use follow-up transaction to see the course is completed for all the employees. You can view this information in IT0025 against each business events against employee data

Point 2: What needs to be done for Follow up as I dont get the booked participants list in my followup portal even after maintaining all control types.Wanted to mark the employees who took course as present or absent .Course is firmly booked?

Answer: Kindly check if the event date are perfectly aligned. The event cannot be completed on the same calendar days. It should be always after the course is completed. This could be one reason where you are facing challenges

Point 3: When a course appraisal is scheduled, I get in display only mode in Portal even though the element level and template level access has been given?

Answer: May be there are additional authorization required. Check *HAP* authorization / PLOG* to make sure that you content is editable in appraisal area. Also, please check with portal administrator on the service if activated for such applications. If not there could be a patch level issues, please check relevant OSS to update the same

Point 4: Control Options

Answer: I guess you may have to relook Ctrl+C (follow up participation without prof change activated)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Saravana Gopalan

snandago12
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

snandago12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rizwan

These are much available in standard. The key indicator of course will show whether the course is performed internal or external (no configuration required) and there is a follow up process where even post completion of course, employee can run feedback program and parallel to it, course administrator can generate pass / fail and attendance from follow-up process.

As these are available in standard, there is not much of effort required in LSO.

Regards

Saravana Gopalan