cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Creating Shopping Cart from MDM catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have added up two material directly into MDM Data Manager & Now try to create shopping cart of those material from MDM catalog, but once I try to transfer selected material to the  SRM server, I get Error 404 - Requested resource does not exist.  I have maintained External web services for standard call structure with HOOK_URL as return URL.

Is this error is coming because I have maintained material directly into the MDM Data manager ? As I am new to MDM so kindly suggest me to resolve this error

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if these services are active for you ..

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And this as well .. check if both are active ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinita,

All service are activated, but we are getting below error once we do the test service

Also Please let us knwo whether we have to maintain any parameter in the below screen

Regards

Anupam

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam ,
Check also the URL and check Tcode : SICF as mentioned in the config. guide

But you can have this as a checklist for alerts ,

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/system,

- /sap/bc/bsp/sap/public/bc

- /sap/public/bsp/sap/public/bc

- /sap/public/bsp/sap/system

- /sap/public/bsp/sap/htmlb

- /sap/public/bc

- /sap/public/bc/ur

Did you check all these in SICF,also refer OSS note 768456.

If your catalog is not working then first check if the repository is moutned and running in the console.

Next use browser and test if https://<java server>:port/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM works.

Also check if the user and password used in the web service defination is correct and its not locked in the repository.

Please check the table entry of  table TWPURLSVR  in t-code SM31

Web server          :      MOCWGPRD.SAP.MGROUPNET.COM:8085

Web protocol        :      HTTP

GUI start server    :      MOCWGPRD.SAP.MGROUPNET.COM:8085

GUI start protocol  :      HTTP

Below link also shows a similar issue faced

Receiving J2EE error when returning items from ... | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinita kasliwal

Thanks for your reply,

We have checked our BSP services as provided by you, they are active, but when we do the test service it gives the error. Please find below some of the errors

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/system,

/sap/public/bsp/sap/public/bc

We have also check https://<java server>:port/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM . Its working fine for us,

Also Maintianed value in table TWPURLSVR

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked with the basis team that all the services in SICF are running in order to configure the SRM-MDM Catalog scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit Negi

Can you bit more elaborative on what kind of services hsould be activated in this case. We have already activated webdynpro services for the same

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following doc may be of help..

scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29339

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankit Negi for your reply.

We have already gone through the document before. But it also have not solved our problem.

Kindly also find the screen shot for the standard call structure , which we have maintained for External web services.

Regards

Anupam

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anupam,

Ask Basis team to restart the SRM server and J2EE servers.

Also find the below document for more info.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47079

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish BS

Thanks for your reply. We have already restarted the server 3-4 times. But still our problem is not resolved. I have one query that, i have created one material in MDM Data manager. Currently that material is not been created in the ECC &  SRM. Can it be the reason for my error. ? Do i need to maintain material first in ECC & then pull material from ECC through MDM import manager to MDM data manager ?

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think the material needs to be maintained in ECC or SRM, if config is proper, material will be fetched from MDM to SRM Portal.

Regards,

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anupam,

Nope its not really necessary to create record first in ECC and back to MDM.

What webservices do is it calls your repository and the mask which you create in Data Manager!!

and next you do one to one OCI mappings for the fields in Data Manager against the fields in catalog.

Restart should solve your problem, i wonder why it has not!!!

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish BS

Thanks for the reply. Can you please explain a bit more about what you mean by One to one OCI mappings. Please find below the snap shot of the material i have maintained & the fields in OCI Mapping

Regards

Anupam

former_member196156
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Anupam,

Have you created any mask for the specified table, if yes then kindly add the two manually created records to the same.

Thank you

Rahul

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Anupam,

Yes correct what you have done is absolutely fine.

one to one I mean, the fields from your Data Manager against the Catalog fields.

and any custom fields which you have created in MDM you can map against NEW_ITEM_CUST_Field1..Field 2 etc..

OCI mapping enables you to display the fields which you mapped into the Catalog webapplication.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Girish BS

But my problem is still not getting resolved. I have done One to One OCI mapping as well. After which I have again restarted my systems.

Kindly help us out

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul Pandey

I have maintained a mask & even assigned to two manually created material records

Any more suggestions please

Regards

Anupam

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Anupam,

As far as i know it should resolve,

Ok can you please check the version compatibility check for MDM, JAVA API and SRM, this link may help you to check.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/SRM-MDM+Catalog+version+compatibility

Regards

Girish