Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirect user from IDM UI after logoff

clotilde_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are running idm 7.2 sp8 and AS java 7.0.

Our customer would like to redirect the end users to another webpage right after loging off from idm web ui.

I found that the ume.logoff.redirect.url parameter would be the one to use in my case

Logoff - Using Java - SAP Library

Configuring the Portal Logoff URL - Portal - SAP Library

But after some tests by the netweaver admin, it seems to be working only with "real" EP pages (/irj)

Have anyone managed to do it with a /idm or /idm/admin page and if so, using this parameter or doing something else?

Thanks a lot,

Clotilde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clotilde,

By any chance you were able to find out how to change the "Log Off" behavior for the IDM component?

I am having the same situation as you, the only difference is that we need this because we have also implemented SSO.

As you stated ume.logoff.redirect.url works only for Portal pages and not for IDM UI.

I haven't found a soultion yet. I tried to look into the properties and views of the tc~idm~wd~workflow component but I haven't been luck to find the header view properties.

I'm pinging other groups for this topic:

Thank you and best regards!

clotilde_martinez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

unfortunately i never found how to do it. I must say it wasn't a mandatory request so as i didn't have much time to think about it, i never investigated it further.

I'll let you know if i find anything new.

Best regards,

Clotilde

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - just moved your thread to the AS Java forum so hopefully you can get an asnwer there 🙂

Thanks,

Chris

IdM SCN Forum moderator

0 Kudos

Hi Clotilde,

You might get more success posting this in a more general portal group as I think this feature will be based on a component in the standard AS Java / Portal rather than anything in IdM.

Good luck!

Ian