cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice splitting - Account assignment group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

i am getting the following error as invoice is getting split.

Split due to different header data

field name                                                 000000001                                        000000002

Account assignment group  for t                          08                                                           09

Same material and for same party invoice has happened before without splitting.Now it is splitting wiyth the above error. Please help.

Thanks

yezdevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi yezdevan vasudevan,

the "Account assignment group for this customer" header field VBRK-KTGRD is filled from the sales order data, if no modifications are in place:

So the first question is how are the items of the sales order filled in table VBKD - field KTGRD.

Check this please in transaction SE16 -> table VBKD-> enter sales order number -> CTRL+F9 -> select field KTGRD.

Probably in one item the field is filled with 08, in the other one with 09.

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

In Se16n , in VBKD table i found that in  KTGRD field for line  items 1 to 8 account assignmnet group is 08 and for line items  9 t0 11 it is 09.Can u please tell me how and where to correct this in my sales contract.

Thanks

Regards

yezdevan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You maintained 01 for Customer But coming as 08 in Contract sales document--Strange!!

Are you checking this with Old Documents or Newly created?

i think--you are able to change the Account assignment categories in Contract document Header &Item....Then change this and try once...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the newly created document AAG defaulting as 08 at the header.

yezdevan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally Account assignment category will be picked from Payer in sales Document header in standard--what is happening in your case?

For newly created Contract AAG as 08---Is it in changeable mode?have you tried by changing this manually...

System can copy the Item Account assignment category from MMR--if you activate "Business item Field" in VOV7--what is happening in your case?

Can you please share the Screen shots of your partners for this customer (like SP,SH,BP,PY) and share the screen shot of Sales order --HEADER-Billing and Item--Billing...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have spoken to user again and the AAG is manually changed at the header level. For the items 9 to 11 i have asked them to delete from contract and create a fresh contract for these items as a work around solution.

I thank and appreciate  all of you for your time to respond to   my query.

Regards

Yesdevan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Pl check for your materials (from line item 9 to 11) in MM02--sales org2 view and revert.

Remember that in sales order/Billing documents--Account assignment groups can be in change mode for customer as well as for material.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

In the material master the AAG is 01 trading goods. In customer master it is 01 domestic revenue.But while creating contract, the AAG at the header level is coming by default 08 editable mode( i simulated in quality ), i am trying to find how this is happening.Because for same customer and for same materials invoice has been created without splitting earlier. In this contract in VBKD field the AAg till line 8th item is 08 and items 9 to 11 it is 09, due to which invoice is splitting. I can see this in VBKD table but how to see and correct in contract level , can u tell me please.

regards

Sudheer

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm the changes made in VBRK/VBRP field at item level in VTFL/VTFA...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

In VTFA the VBRK/VBRP  000. Is this correct? i think it should have been 003 single invoice? Please advise.

yezdevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

therehas been no log of changes in the last one year in the copy control settings of VTFA which is 000 for VBRK/VBRP

yezdevan

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the account group field in referred sales documents. Probably it is different there.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evano,

The account asssignment group in reference document is same.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yezdevan,

For how many sales orders are you creating this billing?

What is the value of AAG customer, in order(s)?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Same material and for same party invoice has happened before without splitting

Can you reconfirm your above statement is correct.  Please check once again your system how system has generated one billing document.  For information, you will get invoice split if any header data differs which includes Account Assignment Group of Customer.  Have a look at the following note for more details on this.

• Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The account assignmnet group in customer master is 01 and in the sales document header is 08. in VKOA  V KOFI  1000  1000 aag customer 08 ac key erl  Gl ac 4000410.

I have checked an old contract which has been billed for same customer. the customer master ac assgnmt grp is 01 and in sales contract header aag  it is 08, where billing has taken place without splitting, we do have billing plans all billing blocks have been removed. i have checked the inco terms of line item and header level. For one line item  inco term was not same as the header which was changed to same as header inco terms.still invoice is splitting . Im still getting same error

Split due to different header data

fieldname                                                           000000001                                        000000002

Account assignment group  for t                          08                                                          09

Which field is this and how can i chk this 08 and 09? do i need  to debug pls help.

yezdevan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

""" The account assignment group in customer master is 01 and in the sales document header is 08. in VKOA  V KOFI  1000  1000 aag customer 08 ac key erl  Gl ac 4000410.""""

Where you find the Account Assignment group in sales document header?are you talking in relevant sales document or in VOV8?

Account assignment category can be maintainable only in customer master and in material master.

Now compare for these two and let me know?

Also VBRK/VBRP is 000  in your case and No change has been observed from the past  1 year--fine.

will you change the assignment category group in sales order manually??(If you maintain 01 for this customer --from where 08 is coming?)

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

In Se16n , in VBKD table i found that in  KTGRD field for line  items 1 to 8 account assignmnet group is 08 and for line items  9 t0 11 it is 09.Can u please tell me how and where to correct this in my sales contract.

Thanks

Regards

yezdevan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 314995 - Field LLAND not possible for account determination table, and check if this field is available in RV60AFZZ (USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV, USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo