cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTI MAPPING ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am have one interface that is like i am getting two files from two different senders and i want merge those those files in Pi system and output(single) file send to the target system.

Here i am using Multi Mappinng , but here i used one .jar file but it was not working properly for my scenario.  Please help me out.

In the attachment the block diagram explains the message flow.

Thanking you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sruthi,

i didnt find any attachment please send it i will let u know, according to my knowledge it will work out by using simple BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>Here i am using Multi Mappinng , but here i used one .jar file but it was not working properly for my scenario.  Please help me out.

What do u mean by .jar file?

And if i am not wrong few days back u have raised a similar thread and i have already shared a solution so not sure what u are looking for?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchiraju,

Have you checked this wiki guide Message merge using the BPM - Process Integration - SCN Wiki?

Cold you share the exception or bpe monitoring error?, are you using ccBPM or the PO BPM?

Regards.