cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

University Challenge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the deadline for submission of entries to lumira university challenge??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wow you've asked all our touchpoints - SCN, Lumira.com, support.lumira@sap.com !!

As i've responded on other comms' lines, I have asked internally that the website http://saplumira.com/lumira-university.php be clarified. 

The only clue I can see is the mention of "TechEd Bangalore" which ended December 11–13, 2013.

So perhaps  this incentive has rolled over as we look towards end 2014? i don't know.

Please wait to find out, you will be contacted soon.

Regards

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a follow-up to Henry,

The SAP Lumira University Challenge was extended, and changes will be reflected on the updated portals.

Please be patient as one of the representatives from your region get back to you about your specific request.

Thank you!

-Bijan

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Bijan, the website now reads "Contest ends March 30th, 2014."

cheers!

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the information, Bijan and Henry.. Now I have got more time to work over some more better visualisations and story Boards... Thanks again lumira team for the pospone.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out my first blog, Analysis of crime rates in India

Former Member
0 Kudos

But now, the facebook page of SAP techniversity has a cover picture telling the last date as february 14

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi,

please update the facebook thread with the latest information, as  you know it from the university microsite.

i'll revert internally.

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Henry,I hope its done soon.. Any other LUMIRA challenges currently in progress??

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

sorry i don't know .   please revert to the lumira website University Students : Community : SAP Lumira   and ask the email inbox supplied there.

this is a regionally-focused academic initiative that is not really part of the product-issues discussed here on SCN .

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that yesterday was indeed the last date for submission of entries. Its put up in reply for my message in the face book page. I have my visualisations ready. But, its so disappointing that I missed the deadline. Can I get some help in having my entry through.