cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 ARQ: User Search is not working???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured User Data Source as:

1. User Search Data Source:-         

Target ConnectorSequence
LDAP1
ERP Production System2
GRC Production System3
ERP Quality System4

2.  User Detail Data Source:-         

Target ConnectorSequence
LDAP1
ERP Production System2
GRC Production System3
ERP Quality System4

When I try to define Access Control Owners, system does not show me the result of desired user search. All though these user are available in ERP Production system. I was expecting it to search in any of the systems in the list and show me the result.

Am I missing anything on this? Or is my sequence is incorrect?

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you post your screen shot of LDAP and LDAPMAP. in addition have you set the parameter value 2050 ?

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I should create all controllers like: Managers, Role Owners etc in GRC system as Dialog users. Since they access GRC system to do the needful like approving/rejecting a request, they should be available in GRC box.

I created these users in GRC system, synchronized and then searched for these user while defining controllers and I could find them.

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

Have you run Synchronization Job for your required system (LDAP, ECC & GRC system).

If not then please Sync job in below path in GRC10 :

SPRO -> GRC ->Access Control ->Synchronization Job -> Repository Object Sync

If you are doing this first time then do it Full Sync in background and then for future you can schedule job in Incremental in background base on your company requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Regards..

Imran

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

did you set up some field mapping for LDAP? E.g. USERID <> SamAccountName?

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

This activity is not yet done.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any help on this?

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now I removed all the systems except ERP Production. Still I am not getting the desired user in search.

Secondly, I found SAP note#1598336 and set the mentioned parameter to "NO". This even did not help me.

I checked the entries for my ERP Production system's connector and I could find all the user there in.

But while searching, it does not lookup and show.

Any help?

Regards,

FAisal

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

not easy to help as I do not know your configuration in detail. Did you set the user saerch data source and the user detail data sources to your ERP? Did you set HR or SU01 as user data type?

To get users from SAP systems it should work without any problem.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

Thanks your reply.

Yes, my first user search data source is LDAP and number 2 is ERP Production system.Same is for USer details data source.

It is set to "SU01".

I also feel that is should work without any problem. Not sure why this is not working.

Also I noticed one thing that, the user list I get while searching contains only a handful number of users this is pulled from GRC system connector!

In spite of making these changes, still users are displayed from GRC system connector. Dont know why and how it is coming!

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is to update you that, I created an access request of "Change" type in ARQ. I tried to search a user from one the back systems and I could get details properly.

I am not sure why this is not working while defining control administrators.

Regards,

Faisal

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

to assign Monitor/Approver to a control you have to make sure that the user has been assigned to the organization. Each control is assigned to an organization and in the same organization the owner has to be assigned.

Regards

alessandro