cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create 1 billing for 2 outbound deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I have one prolem that needs your support.

To specify,  How do you do in order to  create 1 billing for 2 outbound deliveries:  1 delivery created from sales order, 1 created from t-code VL01NO ?

Thanks and best  regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yen,

First thing is that both deliveries have common things they are:-

Sold to Part,Ship to Party,Sales Area,Payment Term,Delivery date.

Second you can crate one delivery directly with T-Code VA02 and deliver and another delivery with T-Code VL01NO with order reference ans save. Now use T-Code VL06O and select open deliveries for specific date and do post goods issue.

After that use T-Code VF01 and enter botth delivery numbers and select billing type and press F8 and after checking all data save it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Gurtej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurtej

I followed your instructions but the system created 2 billing numbers for 2 deliveries.

However, Delivery created from t-code VL01NO: I don’t  know why when I create billing in t-code VF01 then divison  in header  is 00 but when I use t-code VF04 then division is 02

Thanks and best grards,

YênDV

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yen,

As i mentioned that sale area should be same it means sale org,dist. channel,division should be same. So in your case i think you division is different.

Regards

Gurtej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurtej,

I know, but when i create in VF01 then sales area in header is: 6610/07/00

but in VF04:

--> Why diference when use VF01 & VF04

Thanks and best regards,

YenDV

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yen,

Kindly check you sale order and division 00 stands for common.

Regards

Gurtej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurtej,

Division 00 is common division and oubound delivery created in VL01NO without refer sales order.

thanks and best regards,

YenDV

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yen,

In VF01 transaction, we enter the sales Order/Delivery number & create a Billing Document.

VF04 transaction provides billing due list, from where we can create Invoice directly.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, but i want  to ask you: why is there the diffirent division when using 2 t-code

regards,

YenDV

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi YenDV,

your screen-shot is showing in VF04 two documents, one has division 00, the other 02.

This means that in the billing index table VKDFS the field VKDFS-SPART had been filled this way, when the posting of the goods issue took place.

Your assumption that there is a difference between VF01 and VF04 is not clear, do you mean that when you create in VF01 an invoice for the second delivery shown in VF04, which has SPART = 02,

then the header field VBRK-SPART would be filled differently with 00?

If this would be the case, what happens when you create the invoice with VF04? Is SPART also changed? Or not?

Do you have any user-exits imlemented which influence field SPART?

What is the difference in the two deliveries?

Is the same material used? What is the division in the material master data? Field MARA-SPART?

What is the division in the sales order on item level - field VBAP-SPART?

How is the field in the deliveries filled? Field LIPS-SPART?

What is the division on item level in the invoice - field VBRP-SPART?

Without further information it is impossible to answer your question... .

Best regards,

Tobias

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz confirm if the Header Data same for both the Deliveries.

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, header data same for both the deliveries: sold to party, ship to party, sales area and payment term in customer data same in sales order.

beside the above informations, do we need another information that is the same in both 2 deliveries ?

Thanks and best regards

YenDV