SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder Before due date

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Now-a-days its a commom practice in Utilities & Telecom to send reminders to customers before due date. In my previous projects I have developped customised program to achieve this.

Let me know if there is any standard solution for such requirement. Can we do some configuration in Dunning to enable this.

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Satyajeet:

You could handle it in dunning - but this would require significant care.  It would increase volume significantly - and could lead to unforeseen errors.  I would recommend handling this with correspondence instead - you would need to supply the logic though since it is not a normal correspondence type.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Satyajeet:

You could handle it in dunning - but this would require significant care.  It would increase volume significantly - and could lead to unforeseen errors.  I would recommend handling this with correspondence instead - you would need to supply the logic though since it is not a normal correspondence type.

regards,

bill.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

Check SAP Note 1780743, if you are looking to implement the functionality for an Indian Utility Company.This note details out all the options. I think it will be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan, but this functionality I need for Europe. Let me know if there is something similar.

Regards

Satyajeet