cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Fulfillment based on ATP and Customer Requested delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

Please, lead me to find on standard t code SAP any report or reports with the info:

1. Customer orders that are delivered  on  time based  on  A.T.P. as well as

2. Customer orders that are delivered  on  time  based on Customer requested delivery date

I need to get a KPI based in these two parameters.

Please, if this is possible with one or more than one reports, I don't have issue about the numbers of reports, but please, tell me that is possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

O Perea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not easy. Do you get feedback from your customer when the goods have physically arrived? And do you enter this information in your SAP?

We developed own reports for similar requests, but we just assume that the delivery day was met based on goods issue date + transportation time = delivery date.

we even capture the manual changes on the various dates with reason codes in append fields to the sales order, in deliveries and in shipments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I understand, surely I was not clear enough  about the delivery date, you are right is not easy, but good news, the need here is the date entered in the header of the Sales Order [req delivery date] or also the field "first date" at level position, and compare with the delivery date that we offer to our customer when we use the ATP process confirmation or even when we did create the outbound delivery with a real shipment date.

We are no considering for this exercise the time taken on the route.

Please let me know if I was clear enough, thanks in advance

Regards

OPerea

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even with the reduced requirement there is no standard report that can deliver what you expect, you still need to go for a development.

Answers (0)