cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferability of the commitments and available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have a question transferability of the commitments and available for each WBS element to another WBS that will cost the receiver. I have a project structure that follows:

Example:

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-xx

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-01 (custo) ---------

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-02 (custo)          |____________________

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-03 (custo)          |                                   |

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-04 (custo) ---------                                    |

PEP x-xxxx-x-xx-05 (receptor (custoXplanejamento)) <--___|

There is a transaction that allows to do this procedure?

What would be the impact on other modules?

I've performed some tests, I wondered if anyone has had this scenario and overcame.

thanks guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use :

1) KB11N : For transfer actual cost from one WBS to another.

2) CJ34 : For transfer available budget from one WBS to another.

But If you want to transfer commitments, you should firstly convert them to actual then only transfer.Because I think, you can't transfer commitments from one WBS to another. It can only be carried forward from one fiscal year to next using CJCF.

Also let other expert comment on this. May be there would be some way for commitments also.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

thank you for answer.

The project is still in progress, the transfer of undertaking to be performed not the best option.

I believe it is unfortunately not possible to make the transfer. I've looked transactions and created a test scenario, most did not succeed.

The transfer exercise has been carried out, this also will not help.

I'll wait for some more people respond.

Thanks for the help.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sidney,

IF you need moves the committed costs from one object to another you have to identify the purchase documents and modify the WBS.( purchase requisitions and Purchase orders) you can identify them in CJI5 transaction ( column reference document) - display only open items.

After move the comited costs you can move the budget, yes with CJ34 you can trasfer it but you have to identify the amount.

REgards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara ,
thank you for answer .

This is a great alternative , I thought about making the period end and begin a new period now with the new WBS element assigned .

Thanks for the help .