cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery types in Stock t/f

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Scenario is of STO. For One Supplying plant, can we configure 2 delivery types for one PO type? Or can I select Delivery type in VL10D or VL10B? Actually the requirement is we want 2 delivery types for 1 PO type for 1 plant. How can we achieve this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deep,,

Thanks for enlighting a new point--but this was used either for single company code or Two company codes..

Phanikumar

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi R sgr,

"Scenario is of STO. For One Supplying plant, can we configure 2 delivery types for one PO type?"

I hope you can make it...kindly check my below screenshot.

Regards,

Deep

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R Sgr,

This is not possible in standard!

The combination for a PO type and supplying plant is unique.

You can check this in configuration yourself - IMG>MM>PO>Set up STO>Assign Delivery type and Checking Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typwriter,

You writly said that combination of PO type and Supply plant is unique that's why I'm not able to config second line item in Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule:

PO type

Supply Plant

Del Type

UB

A008

NL

UB

A008

Err: Target must be different

Since combination of PO type and Supply Plant is unique, therefore system is not allowing second entry.

In VL10B or VL10D there is no option to select Delivery type as in VL01N.

How to achieve this?

Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

Kindly explain the business reason behind this requirement.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R Sgr,

What are you findings? Is it possible, not possible.....?

Also, why do you want two delivery types for one PO type, in STO process?

Just closing a thread might lead to "loss of a learning opportunity" and this thread as of now - gives nothing for members who search and go through it, at a subsequent stage!

Thanks!

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Please dont be impatient yar--your question is highly valued and we are very keen in seeing the updates of this thread---some times a teacher can shout at a student to do home work--Chill man.

but anyway--we cannot create STO or any order with two different types(as same as sales order/billing)

As you are aware we cannot create one sales order with two sales document types...

But the Columns mentioned may give default delivery types in STO process--Let me try...Also What was the exact requirement make you to think this way?

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

but anyway--we cannot create STO or any order with two different types(as same as sales order/billing)

Please understand that the OP wants to assign the same PO type, plant combination to two delivery types. This is at configuration level.

You are discussing at transaction level. This is not the requirement!

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R Sgr,

Or can I select Delivery type in VL10D or VL10B?

Where exactly do you put the delivery type?

After execution what do you get?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For such type of queries, I request you to first make an attempt in your system, check how system behaves and still if system is not functioning as you expected, update here with those details like what are the settings you have maintained.  Asking generic queries here is not encouraged and I am sure, you should be aware of this forum rules being an old member.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know the rules of engagement. Pl close the thread.

Thanks all.