Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting an access sequence in Pricing

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an access sequence assigned to pricing condition type.We have 3 landscape development,quality,production.

In our development we have access sequence assigned to condition type and the same is applicable in production also.But while checking in quality we did not have the access sequence,how it got deleted we are not sure about it.what can do in this scenario at this juncture.

Few friends told me to delete the access sequence and create once again the same ,so that new TR  will be created ,which will be moved to quality and production.

But i tested the same in IDES few access sequence i can delete ,few ones i cannot do so.System is issuing a message "Do not make any changes (SAP entry).

1)How to delete this one.

2)I have a doubt suppose if i delete the access sequence,create one in same name & assign same table,will it have impact on already created sales orders,any how i wont change prices.

Kindly advise.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

I would suggest you to create a new access sequence which is an exact copy of the one (in focus). (with same condition tables, sequence same etc.)

Then assign the new access sequence to the condition type in DEV golden.

First you have to unassign the existing acc sequence.

Then move the TR to QAS and finally to PRD.

I don't think there would be any issue as the tables, records are the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
will it have impact on already created sales orders

Yes any configurational changes you make, it will have impact on existing documents.  Having said this, if you try to remove / delete the existing configuration, system will prompt to save with either a new transport request or in the existing transport request which has not been released. So once you save those changes, it will be applicable only to the newly created documents.

G. Lakshmipathi