cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating planning book - Authorization check failed -> no authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to create Planning Book Tcode: /n/sapapo/sdp8b, I receive error:

Any Idea how to fix.

When I go to Tcode SU53, I have following message:

Also, Tcode  ST01 trace doesn't show any message. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

It seems like you have Authorization to the transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B to create/change Planning Book/Data Views or else you wouldn't be able to enter that screen.

When you scroll down on your SU53 screenshot, you will see a Folder "User's Authorization Data...."

When you navigate through several objects related to Creation of Planning Book / Data View, there might be a restriction on the Naming Conventions to create / change Planning Books / Data Views.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwesh,

as you mentioned in your question you are getting the error while creating new Planning Book t-code: /SAPAPO/SDP8B as Authorization Check Failed - no authorization.

could you please check the authorization object S_TCODE having /SAPAPO/SDP8B or not.

also as per your SU53 screen shot, it shows you dont have authorization for Planning Book - T2PBDV for activities like 01, 02, 03, 06 & 16 for Dummy Data View;

Is it means your Planning Book is already created & you dont have authorization to create the data view in it?

something is missing.

Please try to create the another Planning Book with another name, still If you are not able to create PB, then immediately execute the SU53 after you getting the authorization check failed error.

May be this help us to investigate further.

Regards,

Kapil

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwesh,

Is error message /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB 079?

Your user is assigned to a Planning book/Dataview for which you do not have authorization anymore please check /sapapo/sdpplbk. You change the default planning book / data view for your user id in /sapapo/sdpplbk.

Also refer OSS 1347010 - Interactive Planning not loaded when invalid authorization if valid for your version.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwesh,

Here is the authorization object and fieldname details :

Object : C_APO_PB

FieldNames : ACTVT, APO_PLBK2 and APO_DVIEW

Refer below screenshot -

Note - I was unable to see your SU53 screenshot, it is not appearing.

Hope this will help.

Thank you,

Satish Waghnmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

The setting seems fine, please take a look on the screenshot:

SU53 shows following: