cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Material creating and editing are not working, Specification Type doesn't exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in Product Compliance and Logistic. I have implemented im MM02 expanded functionality of Product Compliance, namely button "Edit Basic Material Composition". Then i try to execute this function, system opens web-interface, but goes to dump:

"

• The following error occurred in system ER1 : Internal application error of business object EHPRC_COMPLIANCE_DATA
  • The error occurred on application server erp60ehp5_ER1_00 and in work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: SET_APPLICATION_ERROR of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP
    Method: DO_DETERMINATIONS_RETRIEVE of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP
    Method: RETRIEVE_BY_ASSOCIATION of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP
    Method: GET_SUBNODES of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP
    Method: /BOBF/IF_FRW_SERVICE_LAYER~CHECK_CONSISTENCY of program /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP
    Method: /BOBF/IF_TRA_SERVICE_MANAGER~CHECK_CONSISTENCY of program /BOBF/CL_TRA_SERVICE_MGR======CP
    Method: CHECK_CONSISTENCY of program CL_EHFND_ENA_SERVICE_MNGR=====CP
    Method: INJECT_DATA of program CL_EHPRC_COD_DATA_HELPER======CP
    Method: GENERATE_CDO_BY_MAT of program CL_EHPRC_BMC_OIF_CONTROLLER===CP
    Method: IDENTIFY_CDO_BY_MAT of program CL_EHPRC_BMC_OIF_CONTROLLER===CP"

So, what kind of Prerequisites should i perform? What's the reason of this situation?

My next problem with Basic Material begins, when i try to create it. I go to NWBC, choose all relevat for Product Compliance roles (+ SAP_ALL) and then go to Service "Create Basic Material" under menu-level "Basic Material Compliance". Then i have to write in Name of Basic Material and Specification Type. But there are no one entry in the list of Specification Types! May be i havent made any Customization?

Please, give me some advices how to solve these Problems.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first Problem with dump was resolved, but i dont know How? Seems, some customizing in spro resolved it.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Denis,

which problem is solved and which is unsolved?

I assume we talk about:

Workset Services - Component Extension for SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Mana - SAP Library

and there the the service "Edit Basic Material Composition"

To use Component Extenstion you need to my knowledge soe basic set up (customizing) in EHS classic.

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos
which problem is solved and which is unsolved?

Both Problems are now resolved. The first Problem in MM02

button "Edit Basic Material Composition". Then i try to execute this function, system opens web-interface, but goes to dump

I dont know how, but it works now.

The second Problem is

My next problem with Basic Material begins, when i try to create it. I go to NWBC, choose all relevat for Product Compliance roles (+ SAP_ALL) and then go to Service "Create Basic Material" under menu-level "Basic Material Compliance". Then i have to write in Name of Basic Material and Specification Type. But there are no one entry in the list of Specification Types!

It was resolved in img Assign Material Category to Compliance Data.

There go to Specify Spec Type for Compliance Data for "BULK Bulk Material" and chek Type Internal and External.

Christoph,

Component Extension works fine, all services (worksets) work. My problems were in customizing img.

I cant understand the conсept of BOMBOS-transfer and Compliance process (technically). I assume it works so (correct me please):

1. Materials "MM1" and "MM02" is in mm01 created.

2. Bill of Material "BOM1" in cs01 created. MM1 is main, MM2 is subordinate.

3. Basic Material (specification type - BASMAT) "Basic1"  in sevice "Create Basic Material" is created.

4. Basic1 is to MM1 and MM2 in mm02 under "Edit Basic Material Composition" assigned.

5. Pure Substance (specification type - PURE_SUB) "Pure1" is in cg02 or in nwbc created.

6. Listed Substance "Listed1" in Regulatory List created.

7. Pure1 is to Listed1 in Regulatory List assigned.

8. About all my next steps i am not sure...

QUESTIONS:

1. BOMBOS-Transfer creates Real Substances "Real1" and "Real2" for MM1 and MM2. Real2 is subordinate to Real1 in value assignment "Composition-Exact composition" of Real1 Do these real substances connect with other substances and how?
2. How basic materials connect with pure substances? As i assume, compliance check works between Pure1 and Basic1. Or it is wrong?! I've seen, that basic material must have structure from pure substances. How can i make it?

3. All my attempts to do compliance check for basic materials or components or products go to dump. I think, because i didnt finished structure and connections of all relevant objects.

Best Regards!

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

--Dear Denis

sorry: neither we do uise BOMBOS classic nor the new version coming with Component Extension.

But some answers are possible:

1. BOMBOS-Transfer creates Real Substances "Real1" and "Real2" for MM1 and MM2.Real2 is subordinate to Real1 in value assignment "Composition-Exact composition" ofReal1 Do these real substances connect with other substances and how?

What are you looking for? The BOMBOS transfer create Real1 andf Real2. Basis of this action is the BOM.

As MM1 is related to MM2 in BOM the system creates (if needed) Real1, assign MM1, Real2 and assign MM2 and based on your customizing set up create a value instance in Composition-Exact composition of REAL1 containing REAL2. Anything opn top need to be done by you. BOMBOS don'T know the "PURE_SUB" or "LIST_SUB" to be be used.

Second answer: if MM1 or MM2 is used in different BOMs then this should be reflected as well in EHS. If e.g. you have a BOM with MM3 contains MM1 then you wil get REAL_SUB3 having composiiotn of REAL_SUB1.

2. How basic materials connect with pure substances? As i assume, compliance check works between Pure1 and Basic1. Or it is wrong?! I've seen, that basic material must have structure from pure substances. How can i make it?

=> as we are not using the compliance checks  I can not really help.  You need to understand these options:

a.) normally you use secondara data determination options. Therefore by using this data is populated on level REAL1 and REAL2. In doing so as well PURE_SUB and LIST_SUB date might be used. In theory you can skip this step and adapt the approach. That you "calculate" the status "on fly" but do not store it on REAL1 or REAL2 level. This approach need more SAP ressources.

3. All my attempts to do compliance check for basic materials or components or products go to dump. I think, because i didnt finished structure and connections of all relevant objects.

=> do you mean ABAP dump? This should never happen. Wrong maintencen in EHS should never lead to a ABAP dump.

Sorry: i can not really help more here

C.B.