Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table - Clarification

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In the standard condition table 305 for pricing, by default I can see the combination of sales organization/Dist Channel/Customer/Material.

My question is with respect to the customer field which is available in the above combination.What is the exact field it refer during sales order creation, just to know how this condition record will be getting triggered during sales order creation.

As other fields like Sold to party, ship to party, bill to party and payer are available in the field catalog other than this particular customer field, I would like to know the purpose of this customer field available by default in the 305 standard condition table and the difference from other fields like Sold to party, ship to party, bill to party and payer.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Here customer refer to Sold to party.

When you maintain price with key combination Customer/Material with release status its maintained with sold to part / material with release status.

Thanks,

Ranjit Kumar.

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjit

Thanks for your response and answer.

I understand that customer here refer to the partner function 'Sold to Party'

If possible, could you share any SAP help link for the same.

Just confirming the same for my better understanding as below.

sales organization/Dist Channel/Customer/Material = sales organization/Dist Channel/Sold to party/Material

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Great question!

In sales order pricing, if you maintain condition table with field KUNAG (sold to party) would that record value be populated in the sales order?

Please test this.

For sales order pricing, Sold to party = KUNNR, check VBAK and see if you get KUNAG, KUNRG etc. You can only see KUNNR.

If you look into access PR02, you can see KUNNR is sold to party

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear TW

Thanks for your answer, I could understand that customer always refer to Sold to Party.

While creating condition table, I could find two fields separately such as Customer and Sold to party.

Could you let me know the purpose and the difference if any.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Which condition table are you referring to?

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos
former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I have done tests and the findings are in line with Lakshmipathi's post.

In SE11, give structure KOMK

Find KUNAG, KUNWE etc. you can see that KUNAG and KUNNR are the same - Sold-To!

KUNWE refers to the Ship-To party.

The highlighted is KOMK-KUNNR, when we search this in the structure, the result is it is Sold To party.

What is the different in using KUNAG and KUNNR in condition tables?

There is no difference! both represent the same field i.e. Sold To party.

SAP has given us two choices in the field catalog.

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, got confused as two different fields are there for representing same field.

Regards

Rajesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KUNNR applies to all partner functions like Ship To, Bill To or Payer but when it comes to pricing, SAP is validating KUNNR as a Sold To.  Of course, there is some SAP documentation on this but I dont remember now to share here.  But to make you understand, if you check KOMK structure, though you can see the KUNNR as a Component, in the background, SAP is validating its Component Type KUNAG.

G. Lakshmipathi

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The Condition Table 305 includes the fields :

Sales Organization

Distribution Channel

Customer

Material

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

You find the customer in maintaining condition records with T-code VK11 and find that customer is sold to party.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Gurtej