cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to save modifications in a comunication channel (AEX)

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am getting an extrange problem at the integration directory in a pi 7.31 single stack.

Whenever I try to update a comunication channel, I get the following message in a popup after pushing the "save" button:

Runtime error (RuntimeException). See details

See error logs for details

At the logviewer I see the following error messages:

javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: ASJ.ejb.005045 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository, BC-XI-IBD) ASJ.ejb.003001 Principal: PIDIRPIP (authentication method: password), policyContextID: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*com.sap.xpi.ib.server.jar, permission.name: AuthorizationBean, permission.actions: isAdministrator,Remote,

javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: ASJ.ejb.005045 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository, BC-XI-IBD) ASJ.ejb.003001 Principal: PIDIRPIP (authentication method: password), policyContextID: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*com.sap.xpi.ib.server.jar, permission.name: AuthorizationBean, permission.actions: isContentOrganizer,Remote,

javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: ASJ.ejb.005045 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository, BC-XI-IBD) ASJ.ejb.003001 Principal: PIDIRPIP (authentication method: password), policyContextID: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*com.sap.xpi.ib.server.jar, permission.name: AuthorizationBean, permission.actions: isSupportUser,Remote,

javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: ASJ.ejb.005045 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository, BC-XI-IBD) ASJ.ejb.003001 Principal: PIDIRPIP (authentication method: password), policyContextID: sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*com.sap.xpi.ib.server.jar, permission.name: AuthorizationBean, permission.actions: isCmsServUser,Remote,

The roles the PIDIRPIP user has are :

SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER

and

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR.

According to this link, the roles assigned seems to be corrects...

Standard Users (AEX) - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Security Guide - SAP Library

¿Does anyone knows why I am getting this error?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Well, after making some tests, I can see that the problem only happens when I am editing an object inside an inactive change list created after a transport....

It is pretty annoying, because it is necesary to edit the transported comunication channels before activate them.

ng82si
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ale,

have u resolved this problem?

I got the same now.

appreciated for any hints.

Regards

Christine

0 Kudos

I am sorry Christine. I "solved" the problem activating the channel as it was in the transport change list, and editing it again to change the necesary data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

had the same issue ..resolved after transporting dependent ESR objects...after trying various options ,finally found the root cause to the problem..Please make sure that you have transported dependent ESR objects .In my case ,the dependent ESR objects were not transported and tried to import the ID objects .When i tried to change communication channel ,it was throwing " Runtime error (RuntimeException)."   .Hope it will help somebody else facing similar issue

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check that note:  1821676

Regards

GB

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, we 'll try the note.

It is strange . The development system works well, but the production system has this problem, and both have the same patch level.

Anyway, we will try and I 'll tell you if it worked.