cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Behavior of Sales Order Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to know what is the standard behavior of the Sales Order Tracking app. We have deployed our SO tracking app, we can see the pop-up that ask to select customer but when we logout and login again there's no pop-up anymore. It  already shows sales orders from the last selected customer. From the video of FIORI app introduction, there's a pop-up page showing first when accessing the app. On that pop-up, you choose the customer you want to access but our app shows that sales order from the last selected customer. I have already cleared our cache both the browser and the sap box but still the same issue.  I also noticed that the layout change customer is also different from the video.

Thanks in advance.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Up. Anyone who knows how sales order tracking select customer should behave? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the behavior is slightly different depending on your UI version.

However it is always possible to select a different customer using the icon on top left, right of the customer name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Yes. We are able to select a different customer using the icon but we need to show the pop-up every time the user logs to the app. Our app does not do that right now. It caches the last customer selected. Wondering if this is a standard behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

It's also working like that on our system.

Rgrds,

Tim

Answers (0)