cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping java application from nwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we are working on SAP MDM(version 5.5 sp06) event listener application which listens to MDM syndication events.

We have built and deployed an application that will listen to MDM events (syndication) and executes some logic based on that. However, we are not able to stop this application when we want to.

We tried NWA->Start and Stop , but it doesn’t seem to stop listening. It appears that its running in a thread and application stop wont affect that.

In this case, how can we stop thread of this application from NWA ??? (We have also tried undeploying the app from nwds (undeploy view). This undeploys the app but does not kill the thread.)

OR If Java service can be created for this, how to create that ???

Regards,

Shruti Kalathil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Asha_Pillai
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asha,

Thank you for your reply.

I went through your link but I think I donot have sufficient access permissions which is required.
So not able to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Shruti

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the first link you mentioned, it is similar to NWA->Start and Stop which I have previously tried (and didnot get desired output).

The second link deals with killing server instances.But I just want to kill/stop the related thread and not stop the server itself.

Please help.

Regards,

Shruti

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi

Could you share with screen shot reference's?

Regards