cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how to change transport request local change request to particular target server request.

in my development server all request are saved in local change request.now it is not moving another server.

i want to change request local change request to as a target qre request .

when i am releasing a local change request that time system not creating any cofile &data file.

pls give me solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot move the localchange request.If you want to change local request means.

First login to se10 here you need to select transport of copies,released radio buttons and press display button.

Create a request with modifiable state and include objects(local requests) to newlly created request.

And you can release the request.

i hope it will help you.

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Local change request will not create any request files (data/cofiles), you can create another request manually and add the object of the local request. SE09 --> create request --> select type of request (customization or workbench) --> type des and create new request.

expand the newly created request and select include objects --> and the appropriate request.

alternative is do minor changes in the program and it will popup you for new changes reuqest.

cheers,

-Sunil