Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable GTS pop up message in credit release

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

When the finance people are releasing credit blocks (transaction VKM1), they run in to GTS pop up messages if the document is blocked for GTS. And they find that very annoying . Is there any way of de-activating these pop ups? If so, where do I need to do this?

Thanks!

Corinne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne,

I agree with Dave. Ideally, we should design the business process to ensure this is identified by the credit controller and respective GTS Compliance controllers are notified.

But if you feel this is for a short period or if you think you have a valid answer for Dave's query, we do have an option to overcome this.

You may have to clear "cs_control-lsmes" in BADI /SAPSLL/CTRL_SD0A_R3. You can do with respect to If condition on sy-tcode.

If sy-tcode is vkm3/vkm1/vkm2

CLEAR cs_control-lsmes

This will take care of your requirement.

Let us know your thoughts.

Regards

Dhilipan

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

A bit of a late reply but thanks. We are going to look into it now!

Cheers, Corinne

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne,

I don't think you can change that behaviour (although others may know something I don't).

Without wanting to appear sanctimonious, I think the idea is to run the business so that GTS blocks are exceptions, rather than regular occurrences.  Would that be difficult for your guys?

Regards,

Dave

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

We would want to have it switched of for a go live in first instance. So that the DataTeam doesn't get the pop ups. But I believe the credit control team weren't really charmed by it either. So we will further look into this with the business and try Dhilipan's suggestion.

Thanks again!