Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PI Experts,

I found a communication channel with error. The error description is as follows.

Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ******************** in remote system (RfcClient[RFCReceiverPI]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Exception condition "DOCUMENT_NOT_SENT" raised.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ************************ in remote system (RfcClient[RFCReceiverP

I don't see what triggered the exception. It just says "DOCUMENT_NOT_SENT" exception has been raised.

Kindly help me with this.

Thanks,

Ajeya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

the issue is resolved now. The fault was with the data. It was incomplete.

Thank you all for the suggestions and help.

-Ajeya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might have created some dumps in your remote system. Please execute ST22 transaction and see if you can find some details..

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya,

That error seems and exception raised by the RFC. Try to debug the RFC with the same data that you could find in the monitor. The problem could be in the data sent to the RFC that raises the exception.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Stop and start the receiver RFC channel and resend the messages .

Regards

Venkat