Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classical senario PO creation

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using Classical scenario for creating shopping cart in SRM server and PO in ECC server. While creation of PO we are segregating

the PO based on ECPT and ECPO types. How can i add some more condtions for validating the type of PO i.e ECPT or ECPO.

Kindly guide me how can i add more custom condition while creation of PO.

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

be document type is stored in the position field BE_DOC_TYPE. You can handle it for example via BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

How do you create your PO? Via RFC or SOA?

Regards

Konstantin

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Konstantin,

Thank you for the reply. As per your suggestion i am getting the type of PO in the field BE_DOC_TYPE. But my requirement is to add some more validation on determining the type of PO. My doubt is whether we have any standard Badi is there to segericate the POs

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Any update on PO grouping?

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case of classic scenario, badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE, method GROUP_PO_BACKEND must be used.In order to test your implementation, save the cart and transfer it using BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER after putting a breakpoint within your implementation.

You might have to go to the endlesss loop incase it does not stop the normal way but ideally it should

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

If you want to add validation to assign appropriate PO Types then you can follow konstantin's suggestion to use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

OR

If you want to change the PO Grouping for Backend then you may implement the BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE. Add logic in GROUP_PO_BACKEND Method of this BADI and change the grouping reference number CT_ITEM-REFNUMBER as per your validation and conditions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vela

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Velayutham,

Thank You for the reply. I checked the BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE. At runtime the breakpoint is not entering the Badi. i am able to get the Change Badi while debuggin but BBP_BS_GROUP_BE Badi is not triggered.

As per my understanding the BBP_BS_GROUP_BE will be triggered while creation of PO right?

Note: we are using classic scenario.

Thanks & Regards

Arun.K.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Sorry for the delay. Yes BBP_BS_GROUP_BE badi won't be triggered during SC creation but during backend PO creation.

To debug this badi implementation, Take a SC object id which is in Error in Transmission status, and execute it using the FM - BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER. During this FM execution BBP_BS_GROUP_BE Badi implementation will be triggered. You can add your logic for PO grouping by changing the CT_ITEM-REFNUMBER as per your validation and can verify it by this way.

P.S: For making a SC in Error in transmission status, i used to create a SC without any approval and will block the Vendor/P.Org combination at backend using MK05 transaction. This should be done at once u click on order SC. Since the Vendor/P.Org is blocked in backend this SC will go into Error in Transmission status.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vela