Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice list group by division

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I use VF21 transaction,my system group invioce list by division , I want do this invioce list without division, mean in one invioce list.

Regards.

Omar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the same problem.

I have checked Code in 016, there is no custom code which has been put.

and I already check copy controls in VTFF from Invoice to Invoice list, the routine user is 016.

Despite this, When I create the invoice liste, it is already split by division and of course by payer.

regards,

Massi

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Now the system group it by particular Payer and division ( it's our old customizing ) , I want it only by particular Payer, because I’m new in SD module. I think it's something to change in customizing.

Regards .

Omar

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There might be some Code put to create Invoice list based on Payer and Division

In standard it uses only Payer

If possible, please provide screenshot of VA24/VA25

regards,

santosh

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

For example, when I create an invoice list for invoices (90036120, 90036134, 90036124),

Invoices N°1 : 90036120 has sold to pt = 10246 and division = 23

Invoices N°2: 90036134 has sold to pt = 10246 and division = 23

Invoices N°3: 90036124 has sold to pt = 10246 and division = 21

Actually the system, when I use VF21 for create invoice list the system creates me tow invoices lists, because he groups it by sold to pt and division.

My question is, I want the system creates me one invoice list, I want it ( the system) group by sold to pt only. ?

Regards.

Omar.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood your Requirement, I believe there might be some code put in Copy Control

Please check copy controls in VTFF from Invoice to Invoice list and check which is the Routine used ( in standard it is 016)

Check if any Customer routine used, you can try in your Development by replacing routine with 016 if it is not used and check Invoice list is being created as per your Requirement or not

regards,

santosh

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I check VTFF transaction the value of Copying requirements is 016 in all Target Bill. Type  ??

Regards.

Omar.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTFF from Invoice (source)  to Invoice list type (Target) , check 016 is there or not

and also, check the Code in 016 if any custom code has been put

Generally if it is 016 there should be no custom code

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I check all Target bill type and source bill type have 016 in coping requirements. the same problem ? !!

Regards.

Omar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a standard routine 351 which will cause invoice split if the Division is different.  Check in VTFF, if this is assigned to "Data VBRK/VBRP" for that item category.  If so, you need to change a different routine which meets your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member215254
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I check all  routines in VTFF, the same problem !! the system group it by payer and division. I want skip division , I want do it without division condition..

Regards.

Omar.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard INVOICE LIST is created only for particular Payer

Are you saying, it is grouped according to Division ?

can you clear bit on your requirement

regards,

santosh