cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web console + handheld

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an important question related with the relation of handheld computer and web console.

I settled the connection of handheld computer with SAP by using Web console.

Now, I have the chance to connect to R3 system via handheld computer.

Normally, If I had logged on to the system via PC but also aimed to login again with the same user-name,SAP automatically displays a message having three options.

1. option : Continue with this logon end any other logons in system.

2. option : Continue with this logon without ending any other logons in system.

3. option : Terminate this logon.

If I had already connected to the R3 system via PC and try to logon to the same system via the handheld computer, the internet explorer screen on the handheld computer displays only two options.

These two options are the same as the 1. and 3. options above. However, the second option

is missing.I want to see the 2. option on handheld computer as well.Because, the mostly used option is the second option.

What should I do?

Armagan Aysen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Armagan,

please consider that you are accessing a single connection from two completely different machines. This may be the reason or the handheld is only capable of keeping one connection.

Both ways I guess you have a restriction here.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way to prevent the options be seen by the user.

Now, the system doesn't check whether I had logged in before.It is not a godd solution but solves my problem.

Armagan Aysen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Multiple logon screen has only two logon alternatives and doesn't support 3 logon alternatives even you set the "login/disable_multi_gui_login_active" parameter in your SAP profile. Take a look at OSS #672928.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

Thanks for your interest.

The note was very helpful.

Regards,

Orkun Lamiaya gidiyor muyuz?

Armagan