cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact on manually created PO after master data changes .!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Folks..!

We have 1 DC and 1 plant ...DC is raising a requirement for prod plant ..!

Planning is happening in ECC at DC level,,and purchase order is created  manually for a particular material ..

what would be the impact on purchase order if at all if there are any master data changes for that material ..?
Thanks

Chowdary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Master data change (Planned Delivery Time) i ECC system .!

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Planned delivery time (PDT) has a huge impact on POs in a way it impacts delivery date of POs.

Having said that, it is going to impact existing POs only if you want to consider new PDT in already existing POs, as changed value is not going to be updated in already existing POs automatically.

So it is your client to decide whether they want to update new PDT value in existing POs, logically they should, and if they do consider then there is a impact. If they decide not to consider new value then there is no impact.

Hope it helps .

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Saurabh ..!

Could you please let me know what would be the description for closed purchase order in MD04 screen ..?

It would be a great help if you can show me with the screen shot ..!

Thanks

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

A manually created purchase order after being closed down should not be visible in MD04, because of the fact that MD04 lists all requirements and receipts for product / location combination.

Once you close a purchase order then it no longer remains a requirement.

Hope it helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

???? Insufficient info.  Perhaps no impact, perhaps significant impact.

What master data has been changed?  In which system?

Best Regards,

DB49