cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Estimated Cost in Travel Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I aim to use multpile estimated cost in a travel request to check various budget items in FM. However, even though I create many estimated cost expense types, the system getting a single line for the total amount in travel request. It gets the sum lines of all travel mediums. I want to consider each travel mediums seperately.

Is it possible?

Hasan Aydın

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

from my knowledge this is not possible.

Also from a Business point of view I do not understand.

Do you mean you have 1000 $ for flight costs and 0$ for Train.

And if the traveller goes by train this should not be possible?

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sigi,

Lets say, traveler will have cost as hotel, and train cost. Assume hotel cost and train cost has seperate budgets.

At travel request stage we can enter estimated costs seperately for hotel cost and train cost by defining travel mediums. However, when we save the travel request, only ESTC has been recorded as sum line of all estimated costs. The gap is, we can assign expense type ESTC with only one commitment item on budget. However, at travel request stage we want to reserve budget seperately for hotel cost and train cost.

Then we can realise actual impact of the requests and travel expenses from end to end.

Is there any way to record estimated costs as 2 line (1 for hotel cost estimation and 1 for train cost estimation)?