cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help regarded ERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i complete whole step of ers... there must a "X" mark on postable item.. but"X" is not coming and aslo its not allowing me to save the ers and in the info text box its showing RG23 II posting not yet... ... please help me what to do...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your authorization whether you are assigned to perform the settlement in ERS.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanksssss siew tim, actually i id i m using has all authorizations...and i dont think that would be problem of authorizations... but as per ur reply , i will check the authorizations again

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to J1IEX and post the excise invoice and try again in MRRL.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply aktp, i was doing that only... becz thts the only error i am facing

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you post part 2 in J1IEX?

Please check J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL table whether the entry exists with correct posting status.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thankss for ther reply again... the guy is posting but where should i check these tables .. i mean which t-code.??

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use SE11 or SE16..

The error says, you have not posted RG23 part II

Check the status.

Also check the thread

**Message was edited by: Dëv Päträ

Former Member
0 Kudos

J_1IEXCDTL is showing and another one is showing is not active

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the ME23N and open the PO - PO history tab - open the 101 material document - go to header - excise tab  and click on more data icon as shown below and check whether the part 2 tab appears as below:

Please check and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankss ... actually i was running ers there i found this problems of rg23 part 2 and in me23n.. its not showing part 2 and showing part 1

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means the part 2 is not posted. In MRRL, system is showing the error because the part 2 is not posted. You may go to J1IEX and "POST" the part 2 entry and check again as explained in my previous screenshot. If its showing part 2 in as in the screenshot, proceed to MRRL.

Regards,'

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done that now i am facing a another problem which i am posting in pic below... its regarded business area

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a normal error...

Please search in SCN you will find more than 100 discussion for that, just follow the one discussion..

It can be solved by t-code OBC4...

Check the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dev thanks for the reply... i tried to do it with obc4.. but in that field status i am not able to find business area after going to the screen of maintain field status group...

Former Member
0 Kudos

every thread says tht its in  additional account assignment but i will post what i am shown in that

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that screen press Page down...

Or

You can see more options...

**Message was edited by: Dëv Päträ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dev thank u for the reply but the in mrrl its showing the same error message after i run it again

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Business area should be in field Optional entry....

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry dev actually i posted a wrong in pic...sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey dev that field status is solved but now facing another problem which i am posting the above pic

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FS02 and check the field status group assigned to your GL account ( 13110000) in create / bank / interest)

Then go to OBC4 for field status variant SF01 and the field status group,  and maintain the field business area as optional / suppress and try again.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved but now facing a problem in mrrl and i know its regarded maintain messages in ers but i have not created new messages for it so i think the standard would be assigned

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MRM1 transaction and maintain the condition record for the output type ERS.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OB41..

Double click on  31

Then click maintain field status

then double click on Additional account assignments

Set the field business area as optional entry......

Check the discussion

31=15

GSBER= KOSTL

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created condition at the time of conf. ers in both co.code and co.code/invoicing as in the pic

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,    Go to MRM2 and open the condition record maintained (first combination) and go to communication tab.

Maintain the output device and try again in MRRL

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey AKPT, its done now i think i can save it and go on... thankss but one more question... how to take print..

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the errors are cleared and you can post the document in MRRL now.

The output has been configured with the output type ERS. Go to NACE transaction, select the application MR and click on output types. Select output type ERS and click on processing routine. Assign the form / smart form here (you may check with abapers).  The output will be processes based on the condition record in MRM1.

Refer the help document: Messages (SAP Library - Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS))

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey AKPT , thanks for reply.. but the system is not allowing me exclude from ers(CTRL+S).. i donno wht to do next... should i save or go for prints.. becz my clients want to just wanna knows how does ers works..

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well go ahead with save. Once its saved, output will be processed based on the condition record in MRM1.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,, its now allowing me to save.. its is aslo not generating any error aslo...i donno what to do

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What error you are expecting?

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i am not to exclude the ers... i donno whats the error.. if i would be able to save it.. then only i can run the print

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document can be printed only after its posted / generated. Hope you understood the concept.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

yaa i understood the concept... u saw my ers... it was without any errors.. so now i should save it or exculde it... right????? when i doing it ... its not letting me doing this.. my problem is that

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by "exclude it" ? You may save the document, which will post the document and output will be generated accordingly. If you are getting any error, please share it.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what i am doing but when i pressing ctrl+s.. its not saving nor generating any error why its not saving...

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you unflag the "test run" indicator in MRRL initial screen.

Unflag it and run again.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohhh yes i did that and got the fi doc but i go at problem in that.. i didnt save the run and the system is not shwing now any docs...when i run the mrrl again

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you run MRRL without test run indicator, the document will be posted automatically. You may check the document in PO history or in MIR4.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanksss AKPT.. i can see the invoice receipt in the po histroy... thank you u soo much...